Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello All!

Hello all!

Last week began my sixth semester at CCS, and I’m very excited for what it will bring! I am now able to gear most of my projects towards what I hope to do in the future after graduating which makes me very happy. I have excellent instructors, including a brand new staff member in my department who is really stressing experimentation in that class. I look forward to broadening my techniques and ways of working over the next few months, and can’t wait to share it with you!

A few upcoming projects will include branding for a made-up punk rock band, and an alcohol label design along with some very graphic styled illustrations. Keep an eye out!

-Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Cheers to a new year with projects geared toward life after CCS! I'm eager to follow you with this blog and see how it evolves over the semester!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie, thank you! I cant wait to read your posts as well.

      Delete